Friday, October 1, 2010

The development & travels of my belly...

This is the secret belly at the Cummings house watching the Super Bowl. Ashley & Haily have no idea.

Caleb & I setting up for a messy something at Young Life...this is probably one of the first documentations of the belly, sometime in May.

The belly got to go to Saranac for the month of June and help lead songs in club. Dave & Emily were there too.

The belly also got to go to Rockbridge for a week in late July with a bunch of sweet girls from River. My expression in this photo is terrible, but I promise I wasn't angry with Kendyl.

The belly was in Kristen & Kyle's wedding on August 14th.

The belly with Ashley at the Dude Diaper Baby Shower in mid-September, one of several awesome showers thrown for us.

The most recent photo of the belly at Smith Mountain Lake September 25th, with Emily, Rene, Ashley, and Taylor, just a week and a day before the due date.

No comments:

Post a Comment