Thursday, March 17, 2011

and we're back!

Ok, so there is no excuse for not blogging in almost 5 months. I'll keep it short and just say that I was inspired to get back to it because of my friend Kristen who has just started her own blog here. She & Kyle just adopted a dog, Dug, and I'm excited to read about how he makes them laugh and maybe makes them a little angry sometimes...hehe.
Here are some pictures from our day so far...I figured that's the best way to jump back in.

I think she was tired from the hour and a half she was awake and talking during the night.

And it's St. Patty's Day and Grammy D's birthday!

So we had to dress appropriately. This is the first picture I've seen of Cate that she has looked shockingly big/grown/old. I realize that doesn't make a lot of sense because she's not even 6 months old...I think it might be a mom thing. Ahhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment